I love this time of year because it is all about making memories with friends and family – and taking an opportunity to be thankful. I also love that it is a time to gather around the table and enjoy delicious foods. If your family is anything like mine, you probably stick to the same food staples every year. I thought it might be fun to provide some options for those of you who want to bring something different to Thanksgiving dinner this year.
Here are 5 Recipes to Try This Thanksgiving:
1. Easy French Dip Sliders – The best possible version of a French Dip Sandwich – these look absolutely delicious!
2. Parmesan Roasted Carrots – This is a sure-fire way to get adults and kids alike to eat their vegetables.
3. Cranberry Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip – It’s so festive and such a unique flavor combination! I can’t wait to try it.
4. Carrot Cake Banana Bread with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting – Not only does this look delicious – it’s also healthy! (Cake for breakfast the day after Thanksgiving, anyone??)
5. Brown Sugar Bacon Roasted Sweet Potatoes – YOU KNOW if bacon is involved, it is going to be GOOD.
Leave me a message in the comments if you try any of these recipes! I would love to hear your thoughts.