There are lots of options when it comes to vacations and many people find themselves considering a timeshare at some point. While timeshares can offer predictability when it comes to a vacation destination, we believe that a Cabin is a much better investment.
Here are 6 reasons we believe a Cabin is a better investment than a timeshare:
- Cabins Appreciate – Timeshares depreciate quickly. Your cabin is a real-estate investment that will gain value over time. Timeshares are lifestyle purchases that can be very difficult to get out of.
- Rental Income – When you purchase a Cabin, you have the option to rent it out during times that you are not using it, as an extra income stream. This is a great way to create residual income.
- Flexibility – When you purchase a timeshare, it can be very difficult to schedule your time. You may be limited to a very specific time frame to use your share thus making it impossible to use every year. Owning a Cabin offers flexibility to choose when and how often you get away, you can kick back and relax without any time restrictions.
- No Flat Maintenance Fees – Timeshares can charge upwards of $400 a year in maintenance fees. Cabins expenses are controlled by the owner and upkeep on the property can be expensed during tax time.
- More Personal – A Cabin is an investment that you can customize to your tastes. You can customize this investment and choose decor that you love. You get to create your own personal respite.
- Leave a Legacy – A Cabin purchase is more than a lifestyle purchase or real-estate investment, it is a legacy investment. The memories you create in your cabin will be treasured by those you love long after you are gone. A Cabin is a place where families can come to connect, unwind and create moments that live on in their hearts forever.
What are you waiting for? A Cabin in a solid investment that benefits you more than just financially. A Cabin is a place where you can create a lifetime of memories and leave a legacy for generations to come.