Here’s 5 Things You Need to Know!
We know that when you are looking for a hunting cabin, there is a lot of information out there. We put this together to answer the 5 questions most frequently asked about this type of purchase.
- How Much Does it Cost to Build a Hunting Cabin? Obviously the price of a cabin of any size will vary based on many factors, like finishings, customizations and such. With Riverwood Cabins you could realistically build a small cabin for hunting or the like starting at 60-70k which includes delivery and assembly.
- Should I purchase a prefab hunting cabin or a log cabin kit? One of the biggest advantages of purchasing a prefab hunting cabin, instead of a cabin kit is that you don’t have to do any of the hard work. This not only simplifies the process (and saves YOU time) but it also provides direct savings to you by cutting out the middle man, not to mention energy costs savings in the future with our energy efficient cabins.
- How are prefab cabins built? Riverwood Cabins builds our prefab cabins in a controlled environment in our warehouse. This ensures it stays out of the elements until it is fully built and ready to be delivered. This Guide will walk you through the entire process of purchasing a prefab Riverwood Cabin. You can also check out our video “The Making of a Riverwood Cabin” to see the entire building process from start to finish.
- Can I Build a Hunting Cabin on my land? Many times we find that our customers need to secure a building permit for their land before they get started. A quick call to your local zoning office can provide you with the information you will need. Our Cabin Advisors are also happy to walk you through the process. As far as delivery goes, we need to have a clearance of 16-18 ft wide and 15 ft tall (a standard size driveway is typically wide enough).
- Do You Have Any Floor Plans Available? Yes! You can view all of our available floor plans with pricing right on our website. Simply enter your zip code here and choose the cabin model you like.
Our Sportsman Cabin is a perfect choice if you are looking for a small hunting cabin or even a small cabin escape for your family. It is our most affordable cabin plan, so it’s a great option if you’re on a limited budget.
The Sportsman cabin is available in 1-3 bedrooms, 390-1334 sq. Ft options to suit your budget and needs.
This classic cabin style is what many think of when they picture a hunting cabin or small retreat cabin. With its affordability and flexible layout options, it’s proven to be a popular choice. The Sportsman makes a great weekend retreat, but it’s also a good choice for long term cabin living for two to four people.
Do you have more questions or are you ready to talk to a Cabin Advisor? Complete this form and our team will contact you ASAP!