We are learning every day how fortunate we are to have a relationship with a lender that understands modular log home construction!
At first it seemed like a nice thing to offer to our customers, but it has proven to be much more valuable than that. Connect with our Preferred Lender
6 Benefits of Working with Our Preferred Lender
- They realize every customer has a unique situation.
- They specialize in construction lending and home mortgages specifically for prefab and modular log cabins.
- They personally know our team at Riverwood Cabins.
- They are friendly and care about serving our customers.
- They love to explain the lending process.
- They are willing to look at any deal and try to find a way to make it work.
Don’t Walk Away From Your Cabin Dreams Because of Lending
We have talked with several customers that found their initial communication with a local lender to be very discouraging. Some have even had such a discouraging first interaction that they walked away from their dream of owning a cabin!
Finding the right lender for your project is one of the most important steps in the cabin building process. We have made this process EASY and have spent a ton of time finding a lender that will serve you the same way we would.
4 Questions for You
Don’t you want a lender that…
- Understands construction loans, and more importantly modular construction?
- Wants to make things work for you, and isn’t just punching numbers into a screen?
- Has worked with Riverwood Cabins on hundreds of loans?
- Will treat you like a friend?