When you purchase a cabin from Riverwood Cabins, you can be assured it was designed and constructed with the high standard of workmanship and quality consistent with our company and values. Your satisfaction is our highest goal, and Riverwood Cabins is pleased to make the following promises to you.
Our Promises to You
- We will deliver your structure free of defects.
- We will provide a 1 year limited warranty covering all materials and parts from the very base of the floor to the top peak of the roofline.
Riverwood Cabins extends this limited warranty only to the original purchaser. This warranty shall NOT extend to any subsequent purchaser or transferee. Riverwood Cabins defines DEFECTS as A) imperfections that impair the use of the product, or B) unacceptable by the “Reasonable Person” standard. Riverwood Cabins will repair all such defects in a timely fashion. Riverwood Cabins cannot be held responsible for acts of God, or defects resulting from abuse, negligence, misuse or lack of proper maintenance. Winds above 60 mph are considered acts of God and any damages caused to the structure will not be covered. Warranty claims must be notified within 30 days of the finding of the defect. Failure to do so may relieve the manufacturer of any duty to cover under warranty. Riverwood Cabins is not responsible for damages incurred on customer’s property by our delivery trucks, or damages incurred on the delivered product by foreseeable obstacles such as trees, shrubs, overhead wires, lawn and driveway conditions, fences etc. in your requested path of delivery.
Additional Manufacturers’ Warranties
- 40 Year Painted Metal Roof
- Lifetime Warranty for Architectural Shingles (Original Purchaser)
- 50 Year Vinyl Plank Flooring
- 50 Year LP® Lap Siding
- Lifetime Warranty on Windows (Original Purchaser)