Fall is just around the corner and one of the best parts of the cooler temps is gathering around a campfire, outside your cabin, with friends making s’mores. We all know the traditional recipe, so we thought we would give you some options to add a little flair to your s’mores this year!
Here are 5 S’mores recipes you’ve got to try this fall:
- Campfire Banana Boat S’mores – Delicious, non-traditional s’more. You gotta try em!
2. Pretzel Reeses S’mores – Sweet, salty and Oh-so-Delicious!
3. S’moreos – Better grab a glass of milk for this one!
4. Peanut Butter Apple S’mores – These are healthy right?!
5. Dark Chocolate S’mores with Fresh Berries – And you dark chocolate lovers thought we left you out. 😉